South East Hill Key Features
- East facing hillside slopes and slumps.
- Deciduous forests, shrubs, wildflowers and native grasslands.
- Paved path for walking and biking,
- Woodland and grassland birding.
- 100 steps located at the east end of Belfast St SE. Besides providing access from 6th Ave SE to South Railway St and Kingsway Ave, the local residents and school students are using the steps for health benefits walking or running up and down the stairs.
- Views of Seven Persons Creek, Marlborough Coulee, Kin Coulee, Old Cemetery Road SE and Cemetery, Saamis Tepee, Kingsway Avenue and South Railway Street, Canada Pacific Rail Yard and Station, Historic Downtown, Jeffries Trail, Police Point Park, River Flats, Schools, Silver Buckle Granary, and Ogilvie Flour Mill.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.