Saratoga Park Key Features
- Scholten Hill, native shrub-grassland hillside slopes and slumps.
- Riparian grasslands and Manitoba Maple – Chokecherry forests.
- Path for walking and biking, birding, butterflies, and wildlife habitat.
- Seven Persons Creek and watercraft, i.e. kayaking.
- South East Alberta Watershed Alliance (SEAWA) Riparian Restoration and Enhancement project.
- Ogilvie Flour Mill.
- Canada Pacific Rail mainline.
- Metis Settlement and Municipal Historic Area (View the Miywasin Friendship Centre Website)
- Off-leash Dog Park.
- Memorial Arboretum.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.