Saamis Tepee Key Features
- Saamis Tepee.
- Saamis Archaeological Site.
- Hillside slopes, Seven Persons Creek Coulee, native grasslands with wildflowers, and woody, riparian areas.
- South East Alberta Watershed Alliance (SEAWA) riparian creek enhancement project.
- Birding, paved walking paths, and Paradise and Cottonwood Golf Courses.
- Visitor Centre – Tourism Medicine Hat.
- Views of Trans-Canada Highway, Medicine Hat College, Cultural Centre, and Kin Coulee Park.
- Showy Milkweed – The scent of the flowers and nectar are reported to have a stupefying effect on insects.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.