River Bend Key Features
- South Saskatchewan River and cliffs with pinnacles.
- Police Point and Strathcona Island Parks.
- Cottonwood riparian forest, native flowering shrubs and trees, and flooding.
- Seven Persons and Ross Creeks.
- Wildlife: song birds, river and shore birds, beavers, wildlife habitat, and frogs.
- Heritage Building and pond.
- Paved paths for walking and biking.
- Kids Water Park and Playground.
- Park amenities for picnicking, camp fires, water craft launch and retrieve, fishing, and painting.
- Ball diamonds and Athletic Park.
- Y-exercise and in-door swimming.
- Senior’s Veiner Centre, and Strathcona Centre and outdoor swimming pool.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.