Police Point Park Key Features
- North West Mounted Police history.
- Prairie Cottonwood forest, Chokecherry, native flowering plants, dryland grasses, Silver Sagebrush, birding, wildlife habitat and species.
- Pollinator garden.
- Enchanted forest.
- View of river and cliffs.
- River fishing, bike and cross-country ski and snowshoe trails.
- Medicine Hat Interpretive Centre offering for all ages a variety of awareness and education programs, displays, posters, workshops, and sales of nature related products.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.