Mr. Burnside Key Features
- Hillside slope, dry native grasslands, birding, mountain biking, hiking, archaeological tepee rings, and view of agricultural pivot farmland.
- Redcliff River Valley Trail System.
- South Saskatchewan River and opposite escarpment slope and slumps.
- Views of the Trans-Canada Highway and bridge, Gas City Campground, Water Treatment and Electric Power Plant, Echo Dale Regional Park, and Riparian cottonwood forests.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.