Jeffries Key Features
- Hillside slopes, dry native grasslands, wildflowers, and wetland spring with Cattails.
- Mini skateboard plaza and sports facilities.
- Views of the South Saskatchewan River, Police Point Park and cliffs, Ross Creek Coulee, Cypress Hills, Medicine Hat Golf Course, North River Flats, Athletic Ball Field, Canadian Pacific Rail Bridge and Mainline with station, South East Hill, and St. Patrick’s Church.
- Jim Marshall’s Stations of the Cross, Garden Park at St. Joseph’s Home.
- Finlay Bridge, Downtown Medicine Hat, Waterfront Park, City Hall, and the Courthouse.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.