Connaught Pond Key Features
- Riparian coulee reservoir.
- Native dryland and wetland wildflowers, shrubs, and trees.
- South East Alberta Watershed Alliance (SEAWA) riparian restoration and enhancement project.
- Summer fishing and winter Ice fishing.
- Watercraft, i.e. kayaks and canoes; water access dock provided.
- Song, pond, and shoreline birding: Caspian Terns, and Yellow-Headed Blackbirds.
- Connaught Golf Course.
- MH College and Cultural Centre, and associated ponds.
- Marlborough Coulee.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.