Scholten Hill Key Features
- Native grasslands, and hillside slopes.
- Paved path for walking, and trails for biking.
- Leinweber Park.
- Birding and Photography: wildflowers, and Turkey Vultures.
- Views of Seven Persons and Ross Creeks, Medalta & IXL Brick Plant, Downtown, CP Rail mainline and station, Silver Buckle Granary, old Ogilvie Flour Mill, SE Hill, Saratoga Park, Jeffries Trail, Ranchlands, Strathcona Island and Police Point Parks, River bend and cliffs, Veinerville, and MH Stampede and Exhibition Grounds.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.