McCutcheon Key Features
- Dry native grasslands, wildflowers, wetland springs with Cattails, and birds.
- Views of Riverside, South Saskatchewan River, St. Patrick’s Church, Downtown Medicine Hat, Canada Pacific Rail line, Medicine Hat Regional Hospital, and Gas City Campground to Echo Dale Regional Park Scenic Views.
- The McCutcheon stairs that leads to Jeffries Scenic View. Or staircase over the CP Rail Tracks to Riverside to view St. Joseph’s Home Park with the Stations of the Cross and St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church.
- Finlay Bridge and Medicine Hat’s Historic Downtown or South East Hill Scenic View.
- History – See the City of Medicine Hat’s Arts and Culture and Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre.