New GN Club Website
As part of our 30th Anniversary, Grasslands Naturalists is pleased to release its Club’s new website. Some of the main new features include:
- A more modern look.
- A ‘Responsive’ capability that provides a better display for a variety of devices including desktops, tablets and cell phones.
- Access to GN’s Sagebrush Chronicles since the Society’s incorporation in 1990. We would like to thank the Esplanade Archives, City of Medicine Hat, for digitizing the older Chronicles from 1990 to 2012 so that they can be searchable.
- A Sidebar search capability that makes it easy to find documents that include a particular text. These documents include:
- Sagebrush Chronicles
- General and Board meeting minutes
- Bird Counts
- GN’s ‘Birding Trails of Southeastern Alberta’ guide.
- A new Blog section, which is currently dedicated to our 30th Anniversary. The blog will continue in following years to discuss various areas of interest.